Thursday, March 18, 2010

They ask "What happened to you?"

There are a few things in my life that make me unique. 1. I have fallen down a mountain more then 400 feet and lived. 2. I have fallen and almost drowned in a canal. And 3. I have ran myself over with a car. You are reading that right I ran MYSELF over with a car. I am just that awesome.
I was about 3 years old. I can remember that it was a nice day. We were getting ready to go to the store. My mom placed my sister and I into the car in our seats and buckled us in. I being so smart unbuckled myself and adventured to the front of the car.
I remember sitting at the steering wheel and playing. I remember pulling down on the "stick" and it moving backwards. I remember thinking to myself. "The lawn is just right there. I can jump to it and be safe." So the next thing I remember I was on the sidewalk and laying there with my mom and aunt there crying. Then going to the hospital for X-rays and my very first catheter *yeah I know YAY right*. I also remember going to get meds and Ice cream. When I was younger they gave us a voucher for a free ice cream. I remember being thrilled that I get to have one and my sister didn't.
My mom later told me that I was jumping out of the car when she saw me and that I hit my head and rolled under the car. The wheel then ran between my legs up my tummy and just below my left shoulder. Dont ask me how because again I was only 3.
I lived and I am "ok" as my friends will tell you.
Now my 500th blog is coming up and I want to do a give away. So I would read alot and remember because it is going to be a Q and A quiz. The next few post are going to have some fun facts about me so tell your friends ;)

5 comments:

Flee said...

Holy crap! That's some crazy stuff.

Michelle said...

WOW! That is one cool story that you will be able to tell grandkids one day. Glad you made it out ok.

Corilee said...

OMGosh! I'll bet your mother just about freaked out when she saw you do that.

Jen made a book out of my blogs from last year. You might want to do that before you get too many posts to publish.

ems said...

Sounds scary! What a blessing it all turned out well! :)

Laus said...

Amazing. That's what you are.