Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What makes my Heart Melt

My dear friend MJ tagged people who read her blog to do this. So these are the things that "Melt My Heart"

This picture. Ever since it was taken three years ago come June. Danni was having a moment and Seth saved it with a binki and she was giving him lovies and kisses. I just love this because she will always be her daddies little girl. Awwwwwwwww I know you all said it.

Babies. But these ones kinda stand out to me lately. Winter is long and boring so I go through my photos as I have said in my past post. So these make me smile. I will tell you them from top to bottom left to right.
The first one is of my cousins baby. He just has these chubby cheeks, HUGE chocolate brown eyes, and he always looks like he is about to fall asleep. He is just darling. The second one is my cousins nephew. HE was so sweet. He is blind, has CP, cant really hear. BUt he would smile when I would come over and stroke his soft skin and his blue eyes would sparkle. I know that he is there and he is with us but in his own little world. He was so special. Baby Sam. She is one of my Best Friends babies. OH SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I just wanna eat her up. I got her to laugh for the first time and that made my heart melt. I usually just put babies to sleep. SO for me to have her laugh made it all worth while. The last one is of Camdi. My"baby" one day he got hurt or scared and he came running to me. Even though his mommy was sitting right next to me. It was just so sweet. I love BABIES!!!

And my kids. They melt my heart when they say "I love you!" Or when they do something they are not even asked. When they give me a snuggle and when they are happy and give me a HUGE SMILE! I love my family.


And my kids making friends. I love this little Chicka she is Danni's friend and she makes my heart melt when she tells me that Danni is her friend. I love when my kids are happy with their lives enough to make friends.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute post! You do have darling kiddies. The one of Logan is really interesting--it looks like he is skiing or somthing. He looks cool with his hair all sticking up. Love those kiddies!!

Corilee said...

I just loved the picture of Seth and Danni. One of my favorite family pictures is of Seth giving Janice a hug goodbye when he left for his mission. I'll have to show it to you sometime.

Jan said...

Cute pictures!

I know, children make my heart melt as well. They are so sweet and teach me a lot.

I loved the pics of your kids especially, and the one of Seth with Danni.