Monday, February 8, 2010

Have I Done Any Good in the World Today?

Have I Done Any Good in the World Today?

How many of us have done any thing good today? I asked you to do something for someone a few post ago. Did you feel that good feeling inside? Did you feel that you were some how connected to that person you reached out to talk to or to just drop a treat to? May your hearts find happiness and love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just "let" one of my friends take Sabrina to the park with her three kids. Does that count? :P

Holly said...

I had a wonderful opportunity to serve a neighbor this week and even though I was very tired when I was done I felt extra happy! I want that feeling more often! I'm going to search for more opportunities to serve.

I found a quote tonight that I love and I think is very applicable to your recent challenges to do good:

Make one person happy each day and in forty years you will have made 14,600 human beings happy for a little time, at least.”
-Charles Willey

I want to scatter happiness! Thanks for the inspiration!