Monday, February 15, 2010

In-Sickness-and-Health

Watch this video presented by the Church of Latter Day Saints.
In-Sickness-and-Health
With this I would like to say that I hope that one day when I am ill and no longer can take care of myself. That my children and my husband will be there for me. Comforting me and helping me find my way to peace. I know that we all have things that ail us even beyond physical illnesses. May we all help and love each other to bring us closer to him.

2 comments:

Corilee said...

Very touching.

Here's hoping I die at 72 though :)

Unknown said...

I often feel like I've already reached that point. At 30 years old I am often completely dependent on my dear husband to care for me and keep me moving forward. One blessing I've received for my illnesses is that I now feel a great deal of comfort that if my husband can make it through all this and still love me like he does, we can make it through anything :)