
This is a night when Jen came over for a while. I cant remember why she was here but she was... Uhuh that is weird. Anyways so she was laying down with the kids and told them stories of when she and her siblings were little. They really do love hearing about stories of when they were little. My kids laugh and laugh when they hear stories like that.
BLUE AND GOLD

So this is the blue and gold banquet. It was fun for the ten min I was able to be there. Logan ended up having strep throat. So I took off and took him to the dr to get some meds. Then my friend Connie took the photos. She was great doing so. I know the one with Seth in it is when the stake gave us some thing for the flags. I have no idea what they were but Seth said they were of importance so I will take it as that.

Valentines day. The actual day. Then night before Seth and I took my parents out to dinner. *they were not going to do anything so we took them out.*
So the next day we had a couple over with their kids. We had ROAST (that fell apart and it was so good) carrots, taters, salad and for dessert mini brownies *gluten free* with icecream. It was great. We then played games and I sang a song I am going to sing for the ward talent night.

What do you get when you go to a store for just Men? A rubber band Gun. Thats right. My kids ALL love it. Ethan wouldnt let me photo him. So you just get the younger ones. They had fun shooting at the target we also got. We also put their hands infront of the gun and shot them with it so they could feel how it hurts. And believe me I dont think they will be shooting anyone soon. They played with that gun for four hours. It was well worth the money for them to be that good. And it also teaches them gun safety.
Anyways I hope all of you enjoyed this. I now have to take truman for school.. Oh and Truman will be having surgery on March Forth. Apparently his tonsils and his adenoids (spelling??) are not helping so they are taking them out. So if you could on that day or the following week either come or visit with him on the phone. Thanks. Updates will hopefully not be so far in-between.
Anyways I hope all of you enjoyed this. I now have to take truman for school.. Oh and Truman will be having surgery on March Forth. Apparently his tonsils and his adenoids (spelling??) are not helping so they are taking them out. So if you could on that day or the following week either come or visit with him on the phone. Thanks. Updates will hopefully not be so far in-between.
5 comments:
Hope the surgery helps Truman! Kate was about that same age when she had hers out. She recovered SO fast! I gave her the pain meds anyway, because they said to, but I had to require her to chill! She would have happily gone on to normal life within a day or two. The younger they are the easier the recovery comes, so I've heard. Good luck!
Rubber band gun, awesome. And that sounds like a fun few days. That's so nice that you took your parents out, where did you guys go? Also, I love roast that is so tender it just falls apart! YUM!
It is nice to catch up on the fun things you have been doing. I love the decorations for the Valentines dinner. Very nice!
I also love the new pics you have on the top of your blog. What cute little kiddies!
I am sorry I just missed you yesterday. That would have been fun to see you...
I love your new blog background with the pictures on the top too. Thanks for posting the pics of me reading to the kids! Tell Truby I hope his surgery goes well. I'll be praying for him!
Nice catch up! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun as usual! Hope things go okay fro Truman. We'll be praying for him. lUb, lubs!
Post a Comment