So yes. I am FINALLY writing down what I want to resolve this year. I know you all have been dying to know what they are so here ya go.
.......................
......................
.....................
....................
...................
.................
...............
.............
.........
........
.....
....
..
.
Ok now you ready...
1. To get back into running shape. I know it sounds funny but I cannot run. I try and I pee myself. Thanks to the kids I no longer have bladder control. I run for five min and I feel like I need a depends. The way to accomplish this is one to loose weight and two to do some *other* exercises. I know it sounds silly but it is the truth.
2. To spend more time with my family.
3. To enjoy spending so time with family. Not that I don't. But seriously when you are with them 24/7 I don't feel like spending the extra time I could be doing scrap booking or reading or writing or other things I enjoy myself. I want to laugh and play with them. Even if they fight to still enjoy the moments.
4. To live each day knowing that what ever happens is what is supposed to happen and that God still loves me even if I am at the ER and have no idea what is happening to my body.
5. To get to know my SIL's better. I know, I know most of them pretty well. Tiff hates potatoes, gravy and loves chewy bacon. Stacey Loves purple, hot tamales, and is really awesome with useless trivia. Jan loves the temple and hates boogers. Jen Loves the church everything about the church and hates the words that are body oriented. Ems loves to dance but hates to exercise, Melissa when she was little likes to dress up and would rather stay home then go out. Michelle likes to scrapbook, loves yellow and music hates mustard. Janelle loves to do anything related to crafting but hates being sick all the time. SO I know some things but I would like to know them better. So beware I might be calling you to get to know you better.
6. Turn 30 with a BIG ol party. I am so excited. I love getting older. That means I am closer to retirement and being a grandma. I know weird huh.
7. Take more photos of people. Get them to pay me. One of my weaknesses is that I will do them for free or even for dirt cheap. My SIL Jen said I should make them pay. Sounds harsh but seriously IF I want to make money to make my business better I better get on the ball about making people pay me. (I want my 2 dollars!!)
Ok so that is some. I have alot more but I am tired and I have an MRI in the afternoon tomorrow. Wish me luck I HATE small enclosed spaces. :(
2 comments:
good luck on your MRI!
great goals, good luck on them too
Amen to #3!
Hope the MRI went well.
Post a Comment