Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cookies!!!

This is my niece Holly.

She is a Girl scout. She is also selling GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!! So let me know if you want to order some. :D You dont have to pay till you get them and they will come mid March. If you would like to order some they are 3.50 a box.
If you would like to support her, but do not want the cookies to hurt your diet, you can order them and her troop will deliver all donated cookies to the food bank. If you have any questions you can call me or email me and I will get it to Holly.
Thank you for your support.

Thin Mints
Tagalongs (chocolate covered peanut butter cookie)
Thank U Berry Munch *NEW* Crispy Rice cookies with preumium cranberries and white fudge chips.
Dulce De Leche
Samoas
Do-Si-Dos (peanut butter sandwich cookie)
Trefoils
Lemon Chalet Cremes

1 comment:

Corilee said...

Do they make any sugarless cookies that are not made out of flour? I know that is very restricting but that's the way I am eating now.

Good luck Holly. Joe will order some but he wants to think about it first.