Thursday, January 21, 2010

A blast from the past.

So I was looking at all of my photos. And I realized that every Jan 20th or 21 I took some pictures for some reason. So I thought it would be fun to show you guys them. It ranges from 2006-2009. I hope you enjoy them.


January 21 2006. The Family birthday party for Josh, Dad, and Dan. This is Emma and she is not crying and I am holding her. Man she is so big now.


January 21 2007. We had just moved into my parents house. And Danni was standing in her crib all by herself. Man I so miss my baby. But she is great now but I miss her sweet smiles and her wanting me to hold her and cuddle her. Aw what I would give to enjoy another sweet baby like that again.


January 21 2008. We went sledding and Brianna was tired and thirsty and wanted to go back to her grandma's house. I took this photo as she was pouting. It was so funny. Love you nanners.

January 20 2009. This is baby Ivy. She was so cute. I went to visit my Cousin In laws. It was so fun to visit with them. Hey I should go visit them again. It has been way to long.


Just a picture I like.

5 comments:

Flee said...

What cute pictures! I love looking thru old pics. I love the one of Brianna, hilarious!

Natalie said...

Great pictures!

Jan said...

Cute pics Karla. I think you look really pretty in the one with Emma! Love the look on Brianna's face!

Holly said...

I especially love the picture of baby Danni. It is sad having them grow up. I'm with you- I love babies!

ems said...

Great pics! I especially love the look on Brianna's face and of course the one of Emma. They sure do grow up fast. I think the rose is very pretty!