Now there is one thing that cheers me up. And that is looking at photos I have taken and enjoying the past. Now I am not going to LIVE in the past but just enjoy the photos. This is my newest favorite. She was six months old. AHHH SHe is just so cute. Couldnt you just eat her up?
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Winter blues
Every year about this time I get a little down. I cant go outside because its FREEZING and its always drab. I love snow but at the same time when it snows it just means COLD. Then there is the Joy of shoveling. I vote when I am in Heaven we make snow just fall on the grass and not on roads or on playground equipment. And that it can snow when it is 72 degrees and not melt. :D See I will be so nice to my little angels. Not saying he isnt nice to us *cringing and hoping no lightning hits me*
Now there is one thing that cheers me up. And that is looking at photos I have taken and enjoying the past. Now I am not going to LIVE in the past but just enjoy the photos. This is my newest favorite. She was six months old. AHHH SHe is just so cute. Couldnt you just eat her up?
Now there is one thing that cheers me up. And that is looking at photos I have taken and enjoying the past. Now I am not going to LIVE in the past but just enjoy the photos. This is my newest favorite. She was six months old. AHHH SHe is just so cute. Couldnt you just eat her up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Utah winters are far from drab! There is sun most every day!(you should see michigan, dark and gray everyday.) And get out and enjoy the cold! Go for a walk all bundled up, I love to do that.
Post a Comment