Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Things going on.

So far it has been a crazy, crazy December. Babysitting, making treats, food drives, parties and of course the whole time trying to shop and get things done before Christmas.


This is Seth and Camden playing the piano. It was so cute. He just wanted to play the piano with uncle Seth it was just adorable.


Danni and Brady listening to the dishwasher. Fascinating right.


Our darling princess practicing her pouts. Then we caught her putting her hand down her undies. Yes Coirlee I know she might hate me someday for this picture. BUt then when her daughter does it I can say "Look you did it too."


Now for the Christmas decor around the house.Well not all of it but here is some of it. Mostly the tree. OH well such is life for you. You guys might have to come over and visit. "hint hint"

My mom bought all of us these ornaments that go with the first letters of our name.


Our tree. This is the second year I have been able to have my own tree. The kids have one downstairs with all of their little nick nacks. And its kinda nice because then when I want to see their cute little ones I can totally go downstairs and do it.


Our Angel. I love it.


One of my most favorite ornaments on our tree.


Cant forget our Military out there serving.


We got this as a wedding gift. Isnt it beautiful.


Little cute baby.


Our little ginger bread house.


Ginger bread train

I am so glad that we do not have ice like that on our house.

Hope you are all having a GREAT! Christmas season.

6 comments:

Koreena said...

Beautiful tree!

Flee said...

Your tree looks so beautiful! I like all of your different ornaments. I am glad that you don't have ice like that hanging off your house, that would stink.

Stacey said...

Your tree is beautiful!

Corilee said...

It's nice to have two trees, isn't it. Your tree looks lovely.

Jan said...

Your tree IS beautiful. It was fun to sit in front of it and talk last week. I love your "favorite ornanment." It is beautiful!

We sure missed you when we made Gingerbread houses, but it looks like you had fun doing it. They turned out cute. I like the train.

Cute pics of the kids. I love the one of Danni and Brady listening to the dishwasher! Such darling kids!

ems said...

I love Christmas time too! And I love elegant trees like yours. Looks like you are all having a great season! We'll see you on Sunday!