I dont think I will ever go to the Thanksgiving Lights again. First it was expensive. Two it was crappy. And third they didnt even have music. The one in Spanish Fork is cheaper, Funner more lights and they have their own music. Just sayin next year we will not be doing this again.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas and remembered the reason for the season.

This was Christmas Eve. We got all of our kids jammies for Christmas. They got to open them Christmas eve and they had such fun wearing them. As we speak Danni will NOT take them off. They are going to age to fast and then she will be very sad.

Our goodies from Christmas.

Christmas Morning sunrise and Christmas "adam" the day before Christmas Eve sunset.

Had a great Christmas and Cannot wait till we have another year. I just hope I can get ready in time for it next year before Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
Love the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork. Our girls got to go twice (once with Grandma, then with us) and it was a blast! Alas, those are the pictures my memory card ate :(
I have GOT to learn how to do pictures on my blog. It's so neat to see yours and "a picture is worth a thousand words."
I could save a lot of typing if I learned to do pictures.
Sorry Thanksgiving Point was so bad. But your other pictures made it look like you had a great Christmas.
btw incase you missed my comment on my blog in response to your comment, I did not see you "getting insane" with Logan about his indecision about his part on the Christmas program and besides, every child has moments of indecision like his. They don't want to miss out on something that might be better than what they've already got. It's the old "grass is greener" effect. Even adults have this problem. It's no big deal in children.... no big deal unless it's your own child I guess.
It worked out fine in the end.
Happy day :)
Sweet pictures! I love your children!
Cute pictures! LOL at the "Christmas Adam." :) I agree, the Thanksgiving lights aren't that great. We just go because we have a pass there so we get half off. I didn't know Spanish Fork had a display.
Post a Comment