Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Letter


Southern Family 2009
This year was a lot of fun.
Ethan was baptized and confirmed by Seth. We had a lot of family come to the event and we are thankful for all of those who came especially those who had to travel more then 30 min to get here.
Ethan, Logan and Truman all went to school this year.

Ethan: is excelling in math and in spelling. He has lots of “girlfriends”. His teacher has had to move him three times since school started because he LOVES to talk. Ethan is having his first orthodontic work done. Not only is it $$ Pricey but it is also painful. He loves Dr. Feller who is just amazing. It is worth the drive up to Bountiful to have him work on his mouth. He also started scouts. He LOVES scouts and enjoys having friends there.

Logan: is starting to read. He has struggled with it but I am so proud of him not quitting and going forth and reading what he can. He is very active. He really enjoys riding his bike and rollerblading. He was begging for weeks to receive some so I went to the DI and got all the kids rollerblades for less then $20 I was thrilled. Logan is currently the most strongest person in the family. He loves to learn how to make and build things. Even when he keeps garbage to make them.

Truman: LOVES school. I cannot express the way he feels about school in words. He loves his class, teachers and reading. He is just so thrilled to be like his older brothers. He enjoys drawing. He is always doodling and coloring. He is such a joy to his teacher at church and at school. When I go to pick him up his teachers are always saying “He should be in commercials” I agree. He is just so cute.

Dannan: is just a little joy. Well... most of the time. She is already picking up on the attitude all little girls get. She is always wanting me to let her use my makeup and help doing things around the house. She is a little busy body and wants to be BIG right now. When I tell her she is to little do something she gets mad and demands that she is BIG enough to help right now.

Seth: started another job in September or so. He misses his co-workers and his friends he had at Aculis. But he does enjoy his job at Galileo. He is currently into reading Robert Jordan books. He just finished the 12th book and is looking forward to the next one coming out soon.

I, Karla: am enjoying life one day at a time. This year has gone by way fast and it is amazing how much I miss sleeping. I miss being able to just relax at home with the kids. They are so busy I am more of a taxi, Dr and therapist then a mom lately. I am enjoying a bit of card making and soon I will be scrapbooking again. Now that I am getting better I am in the mood to do things like this. YAY.

Hope you all have a great Holiday and that God will bless those who will follow him and be guided through the still small voice.

2 comments:

Corilee said...

I love your pictures and it's always nice to see what things you put in a Christmas letter.

Great job!

Merry Christmas Eve.

Flee said...

I love reading the updates! Merry Christmas to your family!