Yeah Yeah I know I am early. But I am going to be awfully busy tomorrow. With a wedding in SLC at 8 am, a photo shoot from 1-8 pm and then a New Years Eve party from 8-1am is going to be quite the feat for me to sit down and say Happy New Years to my avid readers.
So I hope you all have a safe one and that you dont go crazy and that you dont drink and drive.... Like any of you do.... but ya know you never know anyone's closet. ;)
My next Q Is what are your resolutions? I am thinking on them still and have started on a couple. Anyways LOVE YOU all.
4 comments:
Happy New Years to you as well! I hope you have a fun time at the wedding and your party. It was fun to see you and the kids yesterday!
From the looks of your side bars, everyone seems to have good goals. I didn't realize Logan was an artist. Good for him. It's a great hobby.
No resolutions. My 100 goals list is about as much as I can handle.
Have a great time tomorrow!
My new years resolution is to blog on my blog more. P.S.(I loved the party last night!)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment