Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vogue

This is Dannan

She is my little diva. My little drama queen. My Model, My little house maker. She is so many things but when I look back at all the photos I have ever taken of her she is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously I think she is the most beautiful baby ever. She makes me laugh so hard at times I think I wet myself because she says the most funniest things.
I hope you enjoy this little tidbit I put together for you of when she was really small till now. She does the most funniest faces. She is my little Vogue baby
you should be able to copy and paste.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Nora.lakehurst/Movies02#5400489053124191858

3 comments:

Stacey said...

She is such a funny girl! Love her!

Flee said...

She is stinky cute! I liked your movie too, but my comment didn't show up for some reason.

ems said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! She is darling and the movie was so cute too!