Monday, November 2, 2009

Family Photos

Here are some family photos I took yesterday. We are trying to decide on which one we want to send out to our family and friends for Christmas. What do you all think?
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

This is my side of the family -2. Troy is in school so they have been ultra busy. OH well maybe next year.


Rana and her family


Sisters

Aw are they not just the most modelistic people?

Grandparents with kids.

Grandma and Gloria

11 comments:

Angie Page said...

#2 is my favorite. Everyone looks so happy. But most of all i LOVE your hairstyle! Dang you are cute with short hair.

Flee said...

Those are all really great pictures!

Whitney said...

Number 5. I really like your hair, you look great!

Koreena said...

Torn between numbers 1 and 4. Cute pics!

E n D said...

CUTE family and CUTE pics!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

MJ said...

They are all very cute but #1 and #4 are my top choices :)

Corilee said...

I like #1 the best with #4 a close second. Logan is really his own person, isn't he :)

See you next Tuesday.

Kelli said...

Great pictures! You all look so great. Such a cute fam :)

Here Dwells Happiness said...

How cute - love #1. I can't believe your kids are getting so big. LOL - Truman was even in my dream about teaching Primary last night.

Laus said...

Number 1.