Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween 2009


This week was CRAZY! Lots of things going on. On Friday I went to Logans class for the Halloween party. The woman I was paired up with was amazing. She had LOTS of treats for the kids. I teased the kids that they wouldnt have to go trick or treating because they already had enough candy to last them for the next week. I got booed for that. But then we stayed for Lunch and went to the annual Halloween parade. As you can see above we ate lunch in the "spooky" Lunch room where they had music playing and Dannan couldnt be still and was jammin out the whole time to the music.
Then Truman went to his class and we sat in the front office for about an hour. Which is fine because the woman who works the office is the most sweetest person EVER! I was starving because they didnt have anything I could eat. :( Which is sad because I was kinda hoping for a yummy chef salad with some turkey ontop. Oh well maybe next year I will make a request.
Then as we waited for the parade to start Dannan made a new friend (I have no idea where she got that from ;) ) Her and her new friend went about running around and twirling in their dresses. She was a ghost bride and then Dannan of course was Cinderella. It was just so darling.
Then we got home and got ready for some friends to come over for dinner. We had BBQ Roast samiches and I ate mine with yams on the bottom to serve as bread. I loved it. Then we played games and the kids played so nicely together. It was a great time.


Halloween DAY!

The kids were mucho excited. So much that they just kept up their energy. I was worried that they wouldnt go to sleep. They got lots of candy and not alot of people came to our house. Which was sad. Now we have TONZ of candy. Not kidding we have a HUGE bowl full of candies. I dont know what I am going to do with all of it. And today is Fast Sunday and I cant have any of it. *sigh* well I hope you all had a great day too. :D

5 comments:

Flee said...

I used to love halloween in elementary school! I loved the parades and all the festivities. Great costumes.

Corilee said...

I'm glad the kids had so much fun at school. It is an exciting time for them

btw about the woman in the office who was the "most sweetest person ever?" It takes one to know one comes to mind.

The Serna Family said...

Very cute pictures! Your kids are adorable! How do you put them all together in one box? I like how little room they take up. Thanks for the tip on uploading the pictures...I hope it works!

Michelle said...

Cute!! Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween.

Stacey said...

I love all the festivities that come with Halloween. Except for the candy temptation. I'm gonna have to work hard the gym this week! ;)

I agree with Corilee's last comment. :)