Thursday, October 1, 2009
Bread makin awesomeness
Ok not really but pretend with me ok. So I finally can make bread. It has taken me more then 15 years of cooking to actually get it right. And wouldnt you know it I finally get a hang of it and I cant eat any of it. Oh its so mouth watering and so yummy smelling when I make and bake it. My little tummy (since I only eat veggies and some meat) aches for some of that. Well my dear friends I have found a gluten free recipe and I am going to try and make it and HOPE it works out. LOL Anyways so here is some yummy looking photos of my bread awesomeness. And remember my dear readers that there is no price for awesomeness. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can almost taste it! That looks DEEE-licious!
Mmmm,that looks so yummy! WTG Karla,I bow down to your awesome bread making skills.
MMMMM, tasty! I think I want to go make some bread now!
Looks BEAUTIFUL!
Yes...There is no price for awesomeness or attractiveness!!!
Lovely bread! Do you have a good recipe?
Well even if it did take you 15 years, you made it big time! Congrats!
YUM! I love the fancy one. Nice work! Sorry you can't eat any of it, that's rough.
Post a Comment