Saturday, October 3, 2009

Conference Part One

Conference!!!!!!!

And no that is not what I was yelling when I took this photo. I was acutally in the middle of singing with the mo-tab after the talk of Elder B. I thought it was GREAT. I laughed so hard when he was talking about FHE and how his kids would fight and say things like "He's taking my air" LOL that is so the story of my life.
Anyways so here are some photos of my day today.

Me + Camera = really weird photos of me.


Stacey and I getting ready to go on her first Trax ride.

Sorry about the quality of the photo but this is how close we sat. I was seriously 20 ft. away from the 12. IT was AWESOME!!!! Thanks Jen for the awesome seats.

President Thomas S. Monson and Elder Scott, Elder Hales and Holland.


I love this photo. It shows that they have a friendship that goes beyond their callings.


Hey look at the skinny minnies and the cow on the end there. (me not jan) Moooooo!!!


Pretty glass window in the conference center. I bet there has been many ph otos of this and I just love it. So :P if you have seen it. I just like it so I will post it.


We were STARVING and Jan was just going about doing her job. Gosh its not like saving lives are imporant ;). JK Jan but we were very hungry. And I decided that we had to document about our situation and share it with you. :D

That was my conference day. Tomorrow look for photos of me trying to not go nuts and yell at my children. Oh and I might go take the family out and do family photos.... that is if its not pouring. If so then you will have to wait till Tuesday or even Wednesday.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Did I ever tell you that your hair is darling? Because it is...mine is the suck. I should have done something with it. I needed some powder for my forehead too.

Everyone else looks great though.

Jenn said...

I didn't realize you went with Stace. What nice hubs you have. I'm glad you had a good time and the picture of the window is really neat!

And this is me, Corilee, not Jenn. Minor mixup there.

ems said...

I agree with Stace, your hair is super cute, especially in the singing with the mo-tab picture!

I have never seen the window! Guess I need to learn to look up sometimes. Thanks for pointing it out, it is a pretty picture!