
Danni really didnt eat well. But her little darling friend did. She is the most easiest child to feed. She ate everything and said her please and thank you's . She was a perfect guest.
Then we headed over to the Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery. MMMM if I wasnt having issues with my body I would have bought one to eat myself. But can I say just the frosting part was DELISH!!! If you are having a sweet tooth attack go there it is soooooooo gooooooooood!
They ate and then went home and had a great day. I am so happy there is at least two other girls in area we live in that she can be friends with but so far she is loving this one. Hope you all had a great weekend.
3 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday Danni!!
Darling pics! looks like they had a fun time! I can't believe Danni is 3 already! What a cute girl!
I agree...super cute! You'll have to tell Steve where that bakery is and then tell him he must take me ;)
Post a Comment