Yes Two post in one day. Well here is the reason for it. MY danni and My little niece Mieka are born one year to the day apart. I was THRILLED to have Danni share a birthday with one of Dave and Mels kids because they ROCK! Anyways so I will post my most favorite pictures of her. OH and I didnt get to see her till she was almost a month old. Sad huh. BUt she is so cute.

With her daddy. She is just so squishy.

With Auntie Em at the Sandy aquarium

At the Thanksgiving Farm. She is just the sweetest most gentle baby.

Awwwwwwwww Mieka with mommy. (and I bet I am spelling her name wrong too. SO it could be Mieka) anyways I hope she will forgive me and my horrible spelling skills.

Her being a lamb for the Christmas pageant that the family does every year.

She was so tired at Great Grandma Spendlove's funeral

She FOUND an egg! At our East egg hunt at grandma Southern

Here we are just washing clothes. At one of Melissa get togethers.
1 comment:
The pictures are darling. I love how you got so many of them chronicaling our family get togethers.
I had a hard rime remembering how to spell Miekas name until Jan Or Jenn said they do it by thinking of the spelling rule that says "i" before "e" except after "c". So it's Mieka, not Meika.
Easy, huh.
Post a Comment