It has been one of those weeks where if you hear the words "Uh Oh!" Or "I didnt do it" you think you would just loose your mind.
My husband Seth went out of town from Sunday evening till last night. He went to San Fran and LOVED it. But he didnt enjoy the company they are going to work for. But they had fun in the evenings. He went and saw the Golden bridge, the warf, some old games, he went to nice dinners and have lunch and breakfast served to him. He had to not make his bed nor have to do his own laundry. Now I know. I am greatful he has a job and a well paying one.
But for me as a mom.....it's not fun. I dont have nannies, or people coming daily or even every other day to help me with my kids. I was a single mom. I applaude all moms or dads that are single and doing it on their own. I mean WOW. I was so tires. I am a bit more relived today knowing at the end of the day I have him coming home to help me out with the kids.
I do love being a mom. Its the best thing ever but I dont like it when I am alone. I hope most of you can relate. If not and you have NEVER EVER felt like you could just pull all your hair out then you are NOT normal and you probaly have more help and take it for granted. :D Thee End.
5 comments:
Amen sista!!!
Sometimes I feel bad for complaining when there are people who are single parents for months on end. It's hard enough for a week.
Joe was gone for NINE months on a business trip. He did come home every three weeks for a weekend but I was esentially a single mom for that nine months. I had six kids at the time. I got used to it after the first month or so but then I didn't have to worry about working to pay the bills. That has got to be a real hardship for divorced or widowed mothers. I don't think we even have a clue as to what it is really like to be a single mom.
That's not to say what you went through wasn't a challenge. But you WILL get used to it as it happens more often as Seth continues in the job he has right now. And as your kids get older it will get easier, too, so just keep on hanging in there.
Glad you made it through this time.
{{{hugs}}}
I know how you feel! Thanks for the tip on the I am a child of God exhibit. I am assuming it is at temple square?
Glad your hubby is back!
I have been on both sides and will tell you they are both hard but I agree it's nice to know at the end of the day dad will be home to help. Some days I count the hours down. I love being a mother and love those sweet moments. Glad to hear he's home. Take care!
Kids are exhausting. That's all.
LOL I love my kids SO much, but like the song says "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home"!!!
Post a Comment