Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Kateus


Kate is probably one of my most favorite little people I know. She is so sweet and loving. I sure hope she has a great birthday and Next year she will be eight and be baptized. Ahhhhhhhhh I cant believe it. Then it will be boys, mall, shoes and makeup. NOoooooooo Janelle lock her up right now so she cant get out.

5 comments:

Corilee said...

Cute pictures. You always do such a good job on your compilations. Since Emilee told us how to enlarge the pictures I enjoy them much more.

Unknown said...

Okay, I haven't seen that one with the glasses and gun before. that picture is totally cracking me up!
She is such a sweetheart. I'm terrified and excited for her to grow up! Stout locks are definitely in order :P

Lo said...

Oh my... the do grow up fast. She is so cute! Good luck beating off the fellas!

MJ said...

Very cute!!!


I miss you. Let's head to the park or the pool sometime!

ems said...

Cute pics! The one in the top right corner totally reminds me of Emma, probably because I have a picture like that of Emma somewhere.

What a sweet little girl she is. And what a nice post!