So many people tell me that Logan looks me. But I really beg to differ. He looks like my hubby. So I thought I would leave it to my fellow readers. Who do you think looks like who?
The picture of Danni with the flower in her hair looks exactly like one of you would at the same age. The rest aren't so obvious but I think they resemble your side of the family more than Seth's.
I've always thought all of your kids looked more like you. But last night we had a friend from high school over, and she was looking at the magnets you made for us on our fridge. She pointed to the picture of Logan and said, "That looks just like one of your brothers!" So, I guess he must have some of Seth in him. :) I know that Ethan has Seth's chin. It will be interesting to see as they grow up who they resemble more...
5 comments:
The picture of Danni with the flower in her hair looks exactly like one of you would at the same age. The rest aren't so obvious but I think they resemble your side of the family more than Seth's.
I think Logan looks just like Ethan, LOL.
not sure who is who but they are all cute kids :)
I think Ethan and Truman resemble your side,and Logan and Danni resemble Seth.
Of course,you already knew that. ;)
I've always thought all of your kids looked more like you. But last night we had a friend from high school over, and she was looking at the magnets you made for us on our fridge. She pointed to the picture of Logan and said, "That looks just like one of your brothers!" So, I guess he must have some of Seth in him. :) I know that Ethan has Seth's chin. It will be interesting to see as they grow up who they resemble more...
Post a Comment