Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Friday

I thought I would join in on the fun. LOL my life is so boring its not going to be that Random.

Ok so here come the randomness.

1. School is out at the end of this month.
Good- I can go out of town and not feel guilty of them missing out on school.

Bad- fighting and complaining will start within a day or so. Then the word BORED will become forbidden in my home after three days.

2. Sunshine.
I love my sun. LOL hence picture posted a few days ago.

3. My friends are going to visit. YAY firends

4. Sleep over. YAY my three older ones are going to be gone tonight. SO it is just going to be me and my sisters well if they choose to sleep over here.

5. Quantum Leap. Yes HUGE fan. 1. Sam Beckett is a hottie and a great guy. Great Morals. 2. I used to watch it when I was little with my mom. There was on CC so she would ask me what was going on. I learned alot from that show.

6. Net Flix. Since we do not have TV we watch movies. And I like it because they are commercial free and way more easier to moderate while trying to do things in the house.

7. This list is huge

8. Uh I "get" to clean my house. Yes I like to clean but lately I have not wanted to touch anything.

9. I get to help dip strawberries at 3 today for a friends daughters wedding.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That "Random Friday" is trademarked. ;)

Yay for the sleepover,Quantum Leap and Netflix!

Boo for cleaning.

Anonymous said...

LOVE my netflix