Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I need rain......


so bad. I need it to rain good and hard for three days straight. I cannot breath, swallow, or even think without having to have my allergies bug the living daylights out of me.
I have tried many allergy meds and they DO NOT WORK! I think I am going to have to go in to the Dr's because I cannot swallow without my throat just hurting. Its not strep because they had tested that and its not that. WHAT IS WRONG With me? I am always sick. Ok now I am done. I am going to go to my bed and read and pray then I will wake tomorrow with a yuckie icky throat and my nose will be stuffed.... ok now I am ranting. I need sleep.
SO I guess I am just saying. Does anyone else feel this way?

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm sorry you are still having allergy issues. :( *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

{{{feel better}}}}

Flee said...

Ick, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. That's an awful way to spend spring.

Rake said...

oh you poor girl! If it's that bad you deffinately go to the Dr. Have you tried a netti pot? It's great for congestion and washing the junk out of your sinus. Good luck and feel better soon.

~Rachel

Unknown said...

Yup, I'm with ya. Apparently whatever I am allergic to doesn't grow in Vermont, hasnt' bloomed yet, or was kept down by the rain. It was so nice to be able to breathe for a few days!!!