Thursday, May 7, 2009

My little Cub Scout.

Cub Scout Promise

I, Ethan Southern, promise
to DO MY BEST
To do my DUTY to GOD
And my Country
To HELP other people, and
To OBEY the LAW of the Pack

Law of the Pack

The Cub Scout follows Akela.
The Cub Scout helps the pack go.
The pack helps the Cub Scout grow.
The Cub Scout gives goodwill.

Cub Scout Motto

DO YOUR BEST

I cannot believe my baby boy is already in Cub Scouts. I am so proud of him. He looks so much older with his uniform on. Man I just dont know what I am going to do when he is a missionary. Geeze time goes to fast.


7 comments:

Stacey said...

Awww,look at your little man. He looks so handsome!

Holly said...

Yay! Cub Scouts is so much fun! Ethan looks great in his uniform. Watch out soon you will be called to be a den leader! Don't worry it's a fun calling. :-)

Flee said...

He looks so cute! What a big kid!

Rana said...

We're so glad he has a good mom like you Karla

Jenn said...

He looks WAY too old in that Scout uniform, but so darling! Love that boy. What a cute Scout! I hope he had fun!

Corilee said...

OHMYGOSH!!!! Is he really in Cub Scouts? I can't believe how cute he looks in his uniform. He is just seriously growing up too fast!

alisonwonderland said...

what a cutie!

(my baby has just 'graduated' into Webelos.)