Tuesday, May 5, 2009

warm + Sun = Parks #2

Seth and I love going to parks with the kids.


FISHIES! There is a park in Provo near the foot of the mountain. It is so pretty and has a walkway, Frisbee golf course, playground and a huge pavilion. This picture was taken on the walkway. It is of a wetland. And they had MILLIONS of these tiny fish swimming in the clear water below.

Butterflies. They had alot of these just fluttering about.


Ethan in a tree. The boys love getting up into the HUGE 20 to 30 ft trees. They would climb so high. I guess it is just being a mom of boys that makes me not worry so much.

No Logan isnt sideways on a tree. I just cant get this picture to be upright for some reason. But he too was up in the tree with Ethan.


Trumie chasing Daddy. They love to play chase.


Fighthing the "evil" tree.


Carry me daddy.


Different park but same day. This is a park in Orem. BEAUTIFUL park and just absolutly fun for kids and adults. IN the summer they have a european style garden. Ah I cant wait.


Danni Smelling the flowers.


Ducks are also at this park. It was bathing itself.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Awesome pics! When were the
y taken?

Ora said...

WE love parks too! We don't go near as often as we should! Love your new background.. it's so Karla!

Rana said...

Pretty pictures, I love Ethans smile when he's in the tree, Logan is a cutie, and I think Seth and Danni are so cute, I like the picture of the two of you together. Luvs

Holly said...

I love your background. too! What great parks!

Unknown said...

Purty! Kate LOVES climbing trees. She used to climb a neighbors tree until she was higher than the roof. Little punk :P

Flee said...

Awwww...fun day! I wish we had weather like that while I was there.