Todays burn was a bit different. I got heat stroke. How do I know that. Well I havent had to pee for a while (TMI I know but its the truth) Then i had to have water not just hey I need a drink. It was like I HAVE to have a drink or I am going to DIE> Seriously. Gah oh well yes have fun gaking at my burn. See ya all later.
10 comments:
OUCH!!! That sunburn looks so painful! But I like the happy face you put on.
WOMAN! It's called sunscreen! Geesh! Looks like it hurts, sorry.
Sunburns are the worst! I'm not sure which I hate more, the pain of the burn or the look when it starts to peel. But it happens to me too. Every year!
OUCH!! That looks like it hurts! I burn really easy too, my kids as well, and it's still hard for me to remember to put sun block on! Hope it heals fast for you, without those nasty blisters or peeling, yuck!
Yikes! You are very burnt!
OUCH!
Sunscreen..wear it! :P
That is all.
ouch!!!!
Hi Karla! It took me a while to figure out who was commenting on my blog (=
You have a gorgeous family! Plus also, I love the photos you take! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!
Owie!
Post a Comment