Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy birthday

Today is my little sisters birthdays. Yes SISTERS I have twins and so does Seth. LOL I am so lucky I didnt have twins. Anyways they are fifteen today and I took their photos today. I love them so much. They were my little salvation in tiny little bodies. I knew that they were sent here for me. THey have always been the light of my life (besides my children)
I love them like they were my own. I always am watching out for them and they are the cutest sisters ever. They never really fight and they hardley say anything bad about anyone or anything.
I have grown to love them so much. Thanks you guys. You are the best!






3 comments:

Stacey said...

They are so grown up! Those pictures are way cute!

Flee said...

They are so cute! Happy birthday to the girls!

ems said...

What a sweet post!! Love the pictures too, what beautiful girls!