And I sat in the middle of these two Hotties.
Check out Staceys Rack. LOL we were trying to find Stacey at the theater because we were not sure she was going to stay at the movies. And Tiffany declares that she can see Staceys rack. LOL
This next picture was taken completely by mistake. I was trying to turn it off. *I am being honest here. And hit the picture button and took a picture of my rack. Whew good thing its blurry. There Tiff ya happy now. ;)
Ha ha fooled you. I didnt post this picture because I felt it was to dirty.
4 comments:
I can't believe you posted a picture of my rack.
I feel so violated.
You're hilarious Karla! Loved the post! Your kids are adorable as always by the way. What a fun girls night out!
Laura
oh the fun I miss out on by not living in UT LOL
Looks like you had a great time! Too funny about the rack!
Post a Comment