SO today was the first day of summer. I cant say it was horrible but it wasn't great either. I had to put my eldest in their rooms for most of the night and that wasnt fun for me because I became the mean mommy. But when they fight and kick and make a mess and cut Danni's hair I just had to do it.
I only have one picture from today so here it is.

Sweet baby danni sleeping.
7 comments:
Awwww! Love sleeping kid pics!
That is so sweet! I too love sleeping children. It means time for reading or napping or cleaning or blogging or TV watching. I love it. :)
very cute
How short did they cut it? Have you seen Sabrina's hair lately? Hers is only a little longer than a boys but it looks cute on her.
Oh I just love Summer. every year I get so excited for it and then realize that I may be mistaken.
How bad was the haircut? My girls have at least stuck with cutting their own hair (knock on wood) but it sure drives me nuts!!! See ya at the park tomorrow at noon!
What a sweet picture!
She is such an angel.
Post a Comment