This is Jan. She is WONDERFUL! We love her too. She is a blessing to us. She gives us great council and even at one in the morning she is willing to spend hours on end helping a family member get through a night at the ER. Since she is a nurse she is always willing to help with what she can.
She is also amazing at keeping up after days of work and being on her feet all day to help her sisters with their kids. What a wonderful person.
I love Jan because she is so sweet. She is the kindest person. She is also the Peacekeeper in the family. I guess I should take some lessons. Because when things are heated I am usually the one in there trying to see who will win. Bad I know but its the truth. And why hide it right.
Now for my Ethan. He is Eight. He is a blessing and a wonderful, smart, funny kid. He has been a joy to have with us. When he was little he loved to do everything we were. Even eat really sour candies, and take a shower. He learned early on that it isnt all about him all the time. Since he is a big brother to two brothers and one sister. He treats everyone with kindess.
His teacher told me that he is one of the best and nicest kids in her class. He is ADORED by all the girls in his class. Which brings me to my next line. For his sixteenth birthday we are going to be buying a Lock and key so he cannot leave the house and the phone will be mine and I will tell all of those girls to call back when he gets back from his mission. ;)
Ah okay so here enjoy the movie.
6 comments:
Thanks for such a nice post! I love that little video of Ethan, especially watching him grow up. He is such a darling little boy. I can see why his teachers all love him! Can't wait for his baptism next week!
very sweet
I love all the pictures everybody posts all the time for special events. And I especially loved the little video.
See you Saturday
{{{hugs}}}
Such a sweet post!! I love the pics and the video of Ethan. I can't believe he is so old!!! What a sweet boy!
Karla! This video of Ethan is darling and touching, You can feel the love you have for that little boy!
So stinking cute! He is so big now,sheesh!!
Post a Comment