So my mom has been out of a job for a while. She is going crazy trying to keep busy with something. SO what has she been doing? Dresses and darling aprons. OH MY GOSH they are so cute and modest. Here are three of the dresses she has made my little girl. Are they just not the sweetest thing ever?
I love the dresses! The models are super cute, too! Your mother did great work! I am impressed!
I really had fun helping Ashley with her dress and I've kind of been wanting to start another project. I never thought I'd say that. Sewing has never really been my thing. These dresses are quite inspiring...
5 comments:
Aren't grandmas the best? She sure does pick super cute fabrics! I love the first dress... So MOD!
I love the dresses! The models are super cute, too! Your mother did great work! I am impressed!
I really had fun helping Ashley with her dress and I've kind of been wanting to start another project. I never thought I'd say that. Sewing has never really been my thing. These dresses are quite inspiring...
Adorable dresses for beautiful girls!
Love it!
Those are so dang cute!!
If you mom needs something to do,she can make some for Brianna. ;)
Post a Comment