Tuesday, April 21, 2009

304

OK I dont know how I got past post 300 but I did. :O Anyways so I was and still am going to do a questionare. Whom ever wins this will get half off their photo shoot from me or a 8 x 10 of a picture of their choice that I took of nature. (MJ here is your chance ;) )


Ready................
Get set...............
GO!!!!

1. What is my real full name?

2. What is my favorite color?

3. How many friends do I have?

4. How many of my grandparents are still alive?

5. Do I love my mom's mom or my dad's mom? ( I love both but one I have a deep bond with.)

6. How many kids do I have?

7. What are their real names?

8. What big event is going to happen in May?

9. How many years have I been married?

10. How many SIL and BIL do I have?

11. What is my most favorite time of year?

12. DO I like chocolate?

13. Am I allergic to chocolate?

14. What color is my hair currently?

15. Who is my BFF?

16. Do I have any kind of flaw? If yes (which of course it is) which one is my personal flaw? ( yes I have posted about this MILLIONS of times)

17. What is my passion?

18. Do I like cats?

19. What is somewhere I have wanted to go for our anniversary next year?

20. What kind of Q would you like to ask me?

There ya go. And I hope someone gets most of these right. Cause if not then I am a horrible no good friend. :D

5 comments:

Stacey said...

1. Karla Kim Tomkinson Southern

2. Blue

3. Lots! According to FB it's 466. ;)

4. Four

5. Grandma Tom
(I totally blanked as I read this question..At least I have a 50/50 chance)

6. Four

7. Ethan Mower,Logan Rusch,Truman Troy and Dannan Kim.

8. Ethan will be baptized!

9. It will be 9 years on May 18th.

10. Two on your side of the family and fourteen on Seth's side.

11. Christmas

12. Yes!

13. I think so but you eat it anyway. :P

14. Strawberry blonde

15. Seth/me

16. You worry too much that the things you do aren't good enough.

17. Photography

18. No

19. New York...or Hawaii. ;)

20. No question just a comment that I'm grateful to be your friend. You do so much for me and I have lots of fun when we are hanging out together. Love ya!

Rana said...

Karla Kim Tomkinson Southern

blue

millions!

all of them on your side of the family.

Moms Mom

four

Ethan Mower Southern

Logan Seth Southern

Truman Troy Southern

Dannan Kim Southern

Ethans baptism

will be nine in April

21

spring

yes

no

brown

Seth

yep, worrying about what other's think.

photography

nope!

hmmm.... I don't know that one.

Where do you want to go on your anniversary next year?

Tonia said...

I need to get to know you better! Your questions are some really good ones!

nora.lakehurst said...

Oh and if you sent it to me dont worry I have seen it. I just am not going to post them till this is done. Just because then you guys might :O cheat.

Corilee said...

I don't know how to get the answers to the questions on this comment space so I'll just answer tthe two I can remember....

Yes, you do love chocolate and your BFF is Stacey. (I don't know if you're allergic to chocolate or not but if you are I'm sorry for you)

{{{hugs}}}