Happy Birthday. I love ya. Sorry you have to see this the day after your bday but I love your happy smile when you show it and when you said you loved me the other day. My heart melted. Love you too bud.
So, you are very talented! Someday I am going to have to have you teach me how to spruce up my blog. I know nothing.
Thanks for being such a good patient friend (and extended family member)! I really appreciate all you have done and do for me. It's the little things that really matter. Thanks again, Karla! Oh, wait, am I supposed to call you Nora?! LOL
6 comments:
So, you are very talented! Someday I am going to have to have you teach me how to spruce up my blog. I know nothing.
Thanks for being such a good patient friend (and extended family member)! I really appreciate all you have done and do for me. It's the little things that really matter.
Thanks again, Karla! Oh, wait, am I supposed to call you Nora?! LOL
Happy Birthday to Joe!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is!!! :)
He loved this post! (and so did I!)
Did you take all those pictures? They are darling. Good post Karla.
Yes I did take all of these pictures.
Cute pics! What a nice little post!
Post a Comment