Jon, you are a man of great strength
A man of honor and great faith
You bring Joy into everyone's heart.
A man of honor and great faith
You bring Joy into everyone's heart.
Happy Birthday Jon
Now Jon has many fun Qualities.
1. Funny
2. Smart
3. Always so nice
4. He can withstand the GNO fumes
5. He is an amazing Contractor.
6. He is a great Father to his kids.
Hope you have a great Birthday!
4 comments:
I love those pictures! The last one is my fave!
Karla you're so thoughtful. I love those pictures,too.
BTW, how would you feel about coming over and cleaning for me tomorrow afternoon? I'll pay you for it, if you could. Let me know.
Thanks and Love, Mither
Happy birthday to Jon!
What a nice post! You are such a thoughtful person. I love the pics they are great!
Post a Comment