Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Please Read all

Ok so I am trying really hard not to let this tear me up so much that I cannot see the screen. But I need to do this.
My friend a couple of years ago lost a baby. She is doing a fundraiser for a group who helped her get through this really hard time. Please take time to read this. I feel it is really important to help and support these groups who give so much to so many people. I have had not just one friend but a few of my friends who have lost their little ones. Thank you



You are invited to an Usborne Books and More
Open House.

This one is different, I am doing a fundraiser for a group called COMMON BONDS. This is a bereavement support system for parents who have lost a baby. At the hospital they do hand and foot molds of the baby, take pictures, an outfit that has been donated or handmade is given if needed, as well as a homemade blanket. A support group is also offered to these parents free of charge. COMMON BONDS provides an invaluable service to our community. Four and a half years ago our son, Caleb was one of these babies.

I will be donating all my commission and free books earned to COMMON BONDS.

WHEN: Saturday March 28th
TIME: 11-6 pm
WHERE: Leave a comment and I will email you where it is.

Looking forward to seeing you!

If you can't make it you can still help by ordering online at
www.toniasbooknook.com
Click on COMMON BONDS before you place your order.

There will be yummy treats and I will have as many of the NEW KANE MILLER titles that I can get available to look at.

Feel free to share this on your blog or with family and friends.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is really neat that they are doing that. I would donate but I don't have the funds right now.

That picture makes me emotional.