I did an engagement session with one of my little sister friends from high school. She is so neat. So I have to tell you about her.
She was 17 or so and had chosen to give a gift to a lovely couple, a little girl who was born on her birthday.
She then met a great guy his name was Zac. They were married and were working on going to the temple. Tragically it ended for him a year ago last week in a motorcycle accident and killed him instantly. She lived and had to go through immense pain and physical therapy. While going through this she met Chris.
He was great friends with her late husband and he would come and check on her and take care of her while she was getting better. They started to have feelings for each other and he popped the question. HELLO she has a ROCK to prove it. Anyways...... So here is a collage of some of my most favorite ones. Hope you like.
7 comments:
Wow, she's been through a lot of hard times! She must be a very strong person. I love the second pic down on the left side. But they are all very cute!
What a sweet ending to a sad story, and what cute pictures. I like the second one on the left too. I'm sorry I called you during your session, and I hope your movie night was fun! Talk to you soon!
Lubs, lubs.
great job! engagements are fun to shoot. i hope i get the opprotunity to do more engagement photos. anway, keep up the good work. are you going to design their wedding announcement?!
what a story!!!!
awesome collage girl... you rock!
No pictures of the ROCK? :P Cute pictures!!!
You did an awesome job on these photos!
What a story! These pictures are beautiful! I bet they were so pleased with the result. Best of luck to them!
Post a Comment