Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Books and Sicko's

Now clean your mind out. Gosh just because the post starts with that doesn't mean anything like that. Anyways now that your mind is out of the gutter it is time for me to post my post about what I am going to post about.
So here it is.
Logan has something like the FLU. Now I am not to happy with that because we went and saw Tiff and her family on Sunday when he was just fine.
Ethan has a asthma base cough. NOT contagious.
Danni is over her sickies
Truman i think is getting something.
I have a yuckie feeling in my tummy and in my chest. SO that can mean one thing is that I am prego. NOT LOL HA HA ok not funny. There is NO chance that would happen. OR I am getting sick. BLECH. WHY cant men get sick and stay home with the kids while the wifes go and do something while they sit here and manage the kids while they play????
Now Seth is fine. A tiny tickle in this throat.

Now the book part of this is this. NOW i know alot of you dont like parties. NOW this is not your avarage *party* She just showe ME and MY MOM. Books. I am really excited about these books. If you want to see them or even order them ON line please let me know. These books are not only fun to read they are totally interactive with the kids. I am going to get a thing for Logan to help him with his reading words. WAY COOL. Stace seriously I think this could help Josh ALOT.
Then there is the kid books that are FUN and way EDUCATIONAL. I love them. Ok now I am going to leave a web address if you want to take a look. IF you want to you can order some. IF you have any Questions just call me or I can give you a number and you can chat with her.
Seriously really great books at really AWESOME prices. You should totally look into them.
Ok now here is the site.

http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/default.asp?sid=N2356&gid=75727674

Click on enter bookstore. Go to my name and click on it. Then all the things your order go toward me. Thanks for checking it out. LOVE YA Seriously NO pressure. Just go check it out.

And go check it out. I am going to bed. Its almost one in the morning and I have to take care of myself and my sicko's. Love ya all

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm sorry about the sick kids (and the sick Mommy!). It just seems to be going around! Give the kiddies kisses from Aunt Jenny.

I checked out these books and there are some really cute ones! I just ordered some. Thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

Sorry again that I didn't come to the party! I am on lortab half of the time still cause the lithotripsy was less than perfect. Ugh!!! I have also been working like a crazy woman trying to get as much as possible stocked in the booth before Saturday. I am so tired!
Okay, the chipmunks are cracking me up, LOL. Love it!

Unknown said...

ROFL -- sorry, the chipmunks are actually on Michelle's blog, but I have it open in another tab right now. No wonder I kept hearing cello music at the same time! LOL

Linsey said...

How in the world do you take care of your kids while you are sick? Obviously I'm doing it, but it is stinkin hard. Any advice???