Happy Birthday Bud!

You are
Awesome
Strong Willed
A great leader for being such a little guy
You are super strong
You can do anything you want to do
Super smart
And loveable

You and your sister have the best relationship I have ever seen.
I hope you will always love your sister the way you do now.

And someday you can be like this man above. LOL what a great thing to look forward to.
5 comments:
Cute pictures! That last pic makes me laugh every time I see it.
Love the new layout too!
How nice of you to remember your nephew. Cute pictures.
I love your new background and your music.
Hey, I never knew my dad was so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA!!! I love that pics of Jon. Too funny.
Jon rocks!! Brendan does too and I hope he grows up to be just like his daddy, because then he'll be awesome too.
Such a sweet post. That is so thoughtful.
Post a Comment