
What do I do all day while the other two are at school? This is what I do. First I visit those who need to be visited. Then I call my friends. Go out and visit them. Then if I have my camera I go out and do this. I take pictures. I love the farm area I live in. Its great!!!! If I go more west I get closer to the lake. More east get more urban more south more rural areas and North cities. So I am so blessed. Anyways so this is from today's adventures.

Doesnt he look so excited to be with me :D

Dannan just couldn't help but fall asleep from all the excitement.

HORSEY!!!!

This is one is actually my favorite out of all of them. I LOVE this picture. Reminds me of growing up in Payson. And going to my grandparents farm in Fillmore. LOVED IT!!!!
7 comments:
Sounds like you plan to have busy days visiting everyone. It's nice to have friends you are close enough to that you can just drop in on them.
My favorite picture is sunrise though the kids are cute too.
That's really cool!
Love the pictures!
Danni and Tru look way excited,lol.
Thanks for visiting me yesterday. If you hadn't come, I doubt my house would have gotten cleaned. :) Thanks also for the pics from Matthew's party. They are awesome!
So cute. You've got so much talent. I love the fence and weed picture too. Put me on your list of friends to visit. I could use a good chat.
Great pictures! I'm glad that you found something that you love. Now if only I could find something for myself!
beautiful pictures!
and yes, my daughter in an art studio. thanks :)love those food pix too :)
Post a Comment