Thursday, January 15, 2009

50 Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No but my real name is Karlakim. No space and it wasnt supposed to be my middle name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night. I have had very vivid dreams lately.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Um sorta.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Um hot turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes Three very energetic boys and one very demanding girl.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah of course I ROCK!!!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yeah. So whats it to you?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeppers.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yeah! If I was thinner for sure. I dont want to break the bungee.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Wheat Chex with Banana's MMMM its so good.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? sometimes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes. Very, spirtitualy not really but physically YES! Emotionaly sometimes and lets see oh and controlling my anger sometimes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cake batter with brownies and sprinkles. But I love Sorbet better.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their faces. They tell a story and once I have seen them I usually remember them too. Its so frustrating because I will think I know someone from High School or something and I really dont.

15. RED OR PINK? Uh its a toss up I love both.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My body. Obviously because I am OVERWEIGHT! But that is okay. I am working on that.

17. ***question omited***I am not sure what to put here.

18. ***question omitted*** Same here. Michelle you took off the Questions. What am I going to do?

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None. I am wearing White sockies. I love socks or bare feet. Shoes are highly overated.

20. Hello Michelle are you trying to bug me with not a Q here?

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kids.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Some really vibrate color that everyone likes. Not loves but likes.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Oranges, Amber, My deoderent. Yeah I know Gross but it smells good. And my Husband.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Anna. She is a mother of Ethans friend. She had to cancel our playdate.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountian Hideaway.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Swimming and Football.

27. HAIR COLOR? Real: dirty blonde. Fake: Redish blonde orange right now. I dont like it.

28. EYE COLOR? blue hazel.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope YAY for perfect eye site. Except I think I might need some soon. Darn old age.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chineese!!!!!! Love it!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy Endings. Scary movies haunt me for a long time.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Umm Mr.Magoriums Wonder Emporium SO GOOD!!!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray sweater (Its a sweater!!!!)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Husband Kisses, Kids both, my parents both, My IL and friends Hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Uh Great Wall of Chocolate from PF Changs. Hello can you say "HEAVEN!!!!"

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Both. I love doing both of them.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer we dont have Television.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Um the BOM but I really dont have time to read. I do mostly blogs and LDS. org stuff.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? ummm merlindata.com thing. I dont know Seth brought it home. It has a really ugly wizard on it.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Babies cooing. OH I miss babies. Common Southern Gals have some more so I can hold them.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Um neither but if I have to choose Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Um California.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes being a dork. Hey it takes alot to be one. No seriously its making friends. Not to bost but I really can make friends anywhere. Even in a shopping center.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Payson UT in a hospital.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? UT!

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Not going to answer dont want stalkers you know.

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Its a van so yeah.

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? Umm its okay except that Chelle took of like four of the Q.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey,you stole my special talent!! *pout*

Flee said...

Nice! I think we have a lot in common, lots of the same answers.

Steve and Chelle said...

yeah- on my post I said before all the questions that I took some of them out because they were repeat questions (cause I got the two sets of questions from different websites) Thats why there were some questions omitted. just fyi.

ems said...

"It's a sweater" I love it that you quoted that line. We quote that all the time.

Cute post! It's fun to learn new things about you!

Angie Page said...

You're so cute! It's true that you have a knack for making friends.

alisonwonderland said...

great answers. i'm so with you on shoes being overrated! :)

Anonymous said...

I had all theses thoughts but its late and I forgot what I was gonna say... but it was important.. waaaa OOHHH okay I remember, I like that you notice people's faces first, very well said!