Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bumped

So today i bumped into someone today. Funny story too. So we were up visiting my SIL Jen in SLC today. We had parked under the Joseph Smith Memorial building and were heading into the buildings main floor. Well we headed for that door and we BUMPED seriously I bumped shoulders with who.....

ELDER RICHARD G. SCOTT!!! it was so neat. He seemed to be rushed so he didnt say hi or shake hands with the kids. I didnt notice it was him till he looked at me and was heading the other direction we were. So as he was going the other way I said "Hey kids that is Elder Scott. Ethan said "Yeah he was on TV. At conference." Then as the doors were shutting Truman said "He is OLD!" LOL so I hope he didnt hear that.

It was a fun day. I will post more once Jen sends me pictures from her camera because my camera was out of batteries :( Oh well. And no I didnt get a picture with Elder Scott. But it was really a neat experiance.

:D So look forward to more about this really fun but exaughsting day.

3 comments:

Flee said...

Cool! Sometimes I forget that they are real people. I mean, I know they arem but you just don't expect to run into a GA.

Stacey said...

That's awesome!

I had to google his name so I could see a pic of him,I couldn't remember what he looked like.

Anonymous said...

very cool!