Saturday, January 17, 2009

For MJ

So yesterday I was driving up to the Orthodontist and I get a phone call from MJ. She says "Hi Karla, BJ and I are driving around near the lake and I just had to tell you that you have to come take some pictures of these frosted trees."
Well I told her I was going to do that today infact. So this is for her. I hope you like them.




I live really close to a really nice walking path. I dont walk there but yeah its really pretty.


I love my horsies. Just wish that they were mine.


Really cool frost on the fence.


Frost again on the tree's


Just a really pretty picture. Nothing neat to say about it except that its really pretty.

4 comments:

MJ said...

Karla, These pics are absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you, I hope it is OK if I talk about this on my blog. You really made my day!

xoMJ

Stacey said...

So gargus!

Kelli said...

You are an excellent photographer. I am always so impressed with your work. Great job!

Angie Page said...

These are beautiful!