Sunday, January 18, 2009

My trip to SLC part duxe (warning may contain cute and darlig pictures of my children.

My silly ones being Silly of course.


Aunt Jenny was telling them the reason for this statue. I loved it. The kids were so interested. But more they LOVED to play on it. Figures. I bet the prophet could see them and was laughing. Well I like to think that.

"Tickets! Tickets!"


Food. Good thing I wasnt in the picture. I was getting Jenny water at that moment.


Sitting in front of Jenny's work the kids loved that fountain.


Going to see Jesus.


Eman with his favorite Aunt in the world. Actually I should say his favorite woman in the world.



"Jesus Loves you Danni. He loves all of us." It was so cute. He kept telling her that.


Then when it was time to go up and see him up close. Poor danni was so tired that she was like "no mom he is tooo big for me." What a cutie.


Then I told her that Jenny wanted a picture of us in front. Then we did and she was happy when I was with her. We went up and she said "He has big eyes mommy."


OK so this is the coolest thing ever. If you need something to do on a day of nothingness. Drive to SLC go to the Church history art center thing. And go to the back upstairs. ITs so cool. Its all about being a Child of God. SO SO SO SO cool. My kids would have been happy all day if I let them stay there all day.


The Cheers that we made it there. Lets say I didnt see my kids for a while. They went about their own way.


Truman checkin the babes.


The on lookers.


"milk for you baby"


"lets see your mouth baby."


"listen to the heart beep." LOL Love that.


Writting to Jesus to tell him how we can be like him.


Trubiedo and babyD and some random boy making a stain glass window. No not real glass (thank heavens)

Fixing it. All the pieces kept falling down. BabyD was getting frustrated.


"Hold to the rod, the iron rod."


You can touch Pres. Gordon B. Hinkleys tree.


BabyD made it to the tree of life! YAY!!!


coloring a stained glass window

Ethans finished product.


BabyD being an artitecht for the temple


Corilee so you have to tell me what this picture is about. I have no clue but it looked so neat. Well I am guessing on some parts because yeah. But do you think you can desribe it to me through an artist point of view?


Ethan made it too!!!!


Logan worshiping baby Jesus. He didnt want to do the iron rod thing. And Trubiedo didnt want to dress up or get to either of the scenes they have you can do either. So yeah good times.


Walking back to give aunt Jenny her camera back. Which I most appreicated she let me borrow.


The last picture. YAY and thanks for reading and viewing.
Now comment people I need to hear feedback ;)

9 comments:

Corilee said...

I loved reading the captions under the pictures. Darling pictures. The wall up to the Christus and the Christus were so beautiful. The play room for the kids looked especially neat. That looks likes a good place for children. And a good place to teach them gospel stories, etc. Good for you for taking the kids to se the temple grounds. It couldn't have been easy.

Stacey said...

It looks like you all had a fun day! Cute pics of the kiddies! :)

Anonymous said...

that is nuts how much kid stuff they have now. one of my YW just came home from that mission. I love that temple

Jenn said...

Thanks for the cute post, Karla. What fun day! I loved having your kids there and especially going to see the Christus--and yeah for you keeping them there so long. I know you must have been exhausted. Any of my other siblings or siblings in law that would like to come and bring your kids up to visit, please come! I always have an hour for lunch. :)

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

I took my boys to that Child of God exhibit a few months ago. I was impressed too. Anyway, YOUR BLOG was mentioned in one of my posts today on my blog. Check it out!

pelusa said...

Oh Karla, beautiful pictures, I love and miss all of you guys, specially your kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie Page said...

What a fun outing!

Katrina said...

Hello Karla!
Thank you for sharing about your visit to the Child of God exhibit. I would like more info. about that.(ie. address, cost,etc.) Can you email me at katalynn@netzero.net
I enjoy reading your blogs and your really do have a gift for photography.
Katrina Navarro (Thorneberry)