So I have the cutest nephew who LOVES food. I just had to post this collage of pictures. Because he loves food so much that he will make himself sick. LOL I love this little kid.
Just answering your question. Just follow the directions...go to the link listed, find an eco-friendly card that you like, click on add to favorites and fill out the little form. Seriously, the form takes less than a minute. Then you come back to my giveaway post and leave a comment with the name of the card and why you chose it along with your email that you used when registering. Good luck!
6 comments:
Hehehe...that's too funny!
What a cute little guy I have! :D
He gets that from the Southern side. I hope he grows up with his Dad's physique though. Then the food won't matter.:)
Hee Hee! What a cutie pie!! We can be friends, I love food too!
Just answering your question. Just follow the directions...go to the link listed, find an eco-friendly card that you like, click on add to favorites and fill out the little form. Seriously, the form takes less than a minute. Then you come back to my giveaway post and leave a comment with the name of the card and why you chose it along with your email that you used when registering. Good luck!
some of my favorite pix!
Post a Comment