Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mattchew!

So I realized as I was getting ready to do this post last night I had only six pictures of him total. :O I was so sad. I thought I had a few more than that. ANyways so here are a few from the past and TODAY! Go me.
Cute little guy. He was cranky at Jen's last day at BYU party so I took him back to his room and let him swing in his swing. Which he LOVED.


This is my most favorite picture of him. I love his bottom lip underneith. He is the sweetest little guy EVER!


So here is Mathew at the party for Christmas. He was kinda bored so we built and broke down lots of block towers. That is the first time I was actually able to play with him. HE has such a cute little sweet spirit.


Opening Pressies. He kept getting frustrated because he wanted to play with them but MOM kept taking them away and making him open more. What a hard life :D


Cake boy! He was so darling eating his cake. He LOVED that cake.



My most favorite picture. We were leaving and Jen was holding little Matthew and it was just so cute. I did have to repose because she wasnt kissing him. But this ended up being so darling.

2 comments:

ems said...

Such sweet posts! All of the birthday ones you did were all just so sweet!!! What nice memories and the pictures are so cute also! Thank you so much for taking all the pictures at Matthew's party today, and for helping clean up. It means so much to me!

Love you!

Stacey said...

Darling post!! That last pic of Jenn and Matthew is so sweet. :)