Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something I thought was neat and stole from MJ

i am... best when i have my camera.

i have... to many pictures to consider one as my favorite.

i need... to clean my house.

i wish... that i could not hate myself for who i was long ago.

i could... eat less sugar and more fruit, but that wouldnt be fun.

i fear... seeing my dear family and friends pass away before me. (any of them even my grandparents)

i want... to take a photography class.

i hear... that love is the beginning, middle and end .

i notice... babies. (im not baby hungry......)

i will... tell you when you have something showing that isnt supposed to be showing.

i read... peoples bills if they are on the fridge.

i admire... everyone who stands up for what is right.

i admit... that i am a gossip.

i search... for photography ideas all the time on the internet.

i don't... try to be annoying.

i regret... my old self.

i love... my family, but sorry everyone does not come before Seth.

i ache for... my family to choose what is right all the time. Especially when i am not around to help them.

i cry when... i'm in pain or morning never been a really big crier unless i am feelin the spirit.

i am not... fat just a cute plump woman.

i never... been to the ocean.

i rarely... just look at candy.

i watch... my family sleep.

i hate... that my hair is extremely straight.

i am confused about... what to do for new years.

i need... more sleep. (sorry MJ i too need more sleep)

i should... try to sleep.

i can't... watch charley without bawling.

i will... go to the ocean.

i feel...humbled to be a mom and wife to such wonderful people.

Sorry deleted the last one. I will have to find it and do it again. I think I am going to try and sleep now. TRY is key here.
Thanks MJ for giving me something to do. You are awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one is cool!

thanks for sharing, I loved that you don't want to be annoying.. I feel the same way :)

Steve and Chelle said...

oooooo, I'm so stealing this! I'll give you props though!

love your guts!

Corilee said...

I loved the one about never passing up candy. I do pass up candy but I never do it without really WANTING it.