Sunday, December 14, 2008

Feeling blessed.

So I want to tell you all how blessed I feel. I have felt such a great love from my family lately. I feel so much better when I am around them. Not physically better but spiritually and I feel so full and rejuvinated after I have been with them.

Tonight we had our monthly birthday party. I know this is going to sound quite vane but I LOVE being the FUN, Funny, active aunt. Now I am not competing with anyone. I love my SIL and my Sisters very much but when some of my nieces and nephews tell me or show me that they love me. It brings such a joy in my heart that it just ah you know.

Anyways so back to tonight........ My niece who is born on the same day a year later as Dbabe. Came in. She is such a DOLL. Her and her sister are and brilliant. Anyways (sorry just keep thinking things) Anyways so Mbabe was sitting there trying to take it all in. The whole family was going nuts. Well the nephews were. So I sat there and played peek-a-boo with her. It was so fun. She is quite the silly girl and I love her so much. And she laughed. I love when babes laugh its so cute and it just I dunno just brings such thrill to my heart. I guess this is how my dad felt.

Then my Nephew MH..... Ok i am not going to cry........*fanning my face*........ Ok so here is the back story. MH sister EH doesnt really like me. Well she is shy really really shy. Well I went up to MH and he actually came to me from my SIL JS i was like :O really ok someone take a picture. MH just came to me from my SIL whom I know he LOVES. Well we sat there and we played with blocks for a few min. It was so cute to see his reaction. Maybe I should come over and visit more often.

Then after that i went and played with my other niece AS (the brillant one NOT kidding) She was tickeling me with the puppets. We had so much fun.

Then ( I know alot of then's) I went and sat with my SIL Stace (she said I could use her real name) Anyways so i was there and her son CS came to me. (im his fav. there is no doubt there) ;)) And we were playing. I was holding a cup and letting my voice echo in a cup. He was laughing and then my nieces JS and EH and AS were sitting there giggling and my niece JS said "Aunt Karla you are so silly. I love you." I was like ( Ok tearing up again) "Thanks J. I love you too."

I dont know maybe I just love having the kids like me. Like I have said in past post. I would love to earn the respect and the love from them and my own of course. I really truly love them so much. They mean so much to me. I still have my favorites but I do love them all. I pray daily for them and that they are good for their mommies and daddies.

I am so glad that my dad never let his disabilites get in the way of getting to know his Neices and nephews. I am so glad that he was able to give me that gift of not being affraid of public nerdiness.

I love my family. I truly do. Ok now I need my old computer back so i can show you my cute cute cute family.

3 comments:

ems said...

Yeah, Emma is pretty darn shy, poor girl didn't have much chance with Daniel and me as parents.

K - this is kind of funny. When I first read your post I thought you said that I didn't like you because you said that EH didn't like you and was really shy. I was like WHAT!!!! K, but now I see that you were talking about emma. I'm glad to know that you don't think that I don't like you.

Great post! Way to be thankful.

Anonymous said...

I love when people are grateful!

Rana said...

Today Karla, Makenna was making a list of all the people that she thinks like her, cause she said to me that no one likes her, so we made a list, so any way, Truman was the very first name, then Logan and then Ethan, she thinks they are good big brothers, she loves them too!