So I have been thinking alot about what I would like for Christmas. I mean I would love some really jewlery but I can make most of my own so I really dont want to ask for something like that. Then there is the thought. Well clothes. Yes nice really nice clothes to wear for when we are on the town doing NOTHING>>.....
Then I really wanted to know for myself what I really wanted for chirstmas. I am not being silly or look how great I am but in all reality this is what I really want for Christmas. So bare with me while I share this with you because it might sound a bit corny or really corny. Ya never know right.
Well here it is.......'
1. To be madley in love with My Hubby forever. There are few times in a womans married life when *we* all feel a bit down and fat and you know the drill ladies. Yes single ones it never ends. The feeling of not being wanted the feeling of ugliness and things like that DO happen to us married women. Now how does that fit in with me feeling in love with my DH. Well here is the thing. When i am feeling down and really out of it. Its really hard to feel the same for your DH and to think that your DH finds you oh so attractive in your swimming suit or in your PJ that cover everything even your feet is beyond me when this happens.
2. To see my kids smile and laugh with joy on Christmas. What person does not love hearing the shrills and the giggles as they open their gifts and eat their treats. I know my heart skips a beat and my eyes weld up with tears so then I have to pretened that I am interested in something eles. LOL
3. To have all of my friends hubbies be home for good and not long periods of time. I know we have a war on our hands. So i am going to pray so hard that this is end soon. Either by his time or ours i would like to see this end asap.
4. To do a secret santa. I might do it MJ that thing you told me about. I wanna do it. Lets get together soon and do it so we can giggle as our DH's run away as fast as they can down the halls and hope to not get caught. LOL
5. To have good health for the remainder of my life. I am so sick of being sick its sickining. LOL I am so corney i told you........
and last but not least A puppy. Why you ask. Well because we are done having kids. I need that something to give me loves and appreciate me and not talk back to me when I am trying to teach it to do the right thing.
Anyways so what is your "Grown up chirstmas list??"
3 comments:
my grown up christmas list??
hmmmm
no more lives torn apart
and wars would never start
and time would heal all hearts!
hee hee! I couldn't resist! It is a good wish at least!
I love your list! I couldn't agree with it more. I hope it is a nice Christmas for you. Can't wait to see you!
Love it. You have such a beautiful family. And are an amazing mom all those boys its amazing you still have most of your sanity ha ha. Anyways don't be offended I had to erase one of your comments because someone who visits my blog often. Larry is telling them about the baby for christmas. But I did love the comment
Post a Comment